Home Forums FAQ’s Is there any place for the bride and the groom to get ready in the Chapel in Los

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, my name is Maria, and I have planned my daughter’s wedding in a chapel in Los Angeles. Do the chapels have a place for the bride and groom to get ready?

Henry

Yes! The Bride’s Room can be found at the Welcome Center near the Chapel in the Los Angeles parking lot, and the new Groom’s Room is a short distance from the Chapel path. Often, they will be ready as much as 30 minutes before the beginning of your time slot, but this is only sometimes the case. If you show up early and there is no one available to unlock the rooms and check to be sure the previous party didn’t trash it*, you may have to be patient until one of the staff is free to do this. (*You would be surprised how often the bride and groom’s friends leave a horrible mess.) So, you must leave the Bride’s and Groom’s rooms clean and ready for the next couple.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Is there any place for the bride and the groom to get ready in the Chapel in Los
Your information: